Biogel Surgeons is a sterile, powder-free, natural rubber latex surgical glove for excellent barrier protection in general surgical procedures.
Recommended for all general surgical procedures and other specialties that do not require unique characteristics.
- Unique Biogel coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Powder-free to minimize the risk of allergic reactions to aerosolized natural rubber latex proteins
- Typically contains 50μg or less of water-extractable proteins
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted
- Curved finger design
- Micro-roughened surface
- Straw colored
- Natural rubber latex
- Biogel polymer coating
* AQL = Acceptable Quality Level refers to the maximum number of defective products that could be considered acceptable during the random sampling of an inspection, in this case freedom from holes in gloves.